Thursday 18 May 2023

Cute little stitch marker

 


I haven't had to use a stitch marker on any projects lately but when I came to need one for this design-in-progress, I was very keen to give this one a go. 

It was sent as a thank you gift by LauretteCraftsUK when I purchased one of their laser cut hat prop display cards some time ago. I loved it so much, it has been saved in my work box on the coffee table for just the occasion when I would need it. 

It's a lovely little stitch marker, so lightweight (made from laser cut birch), it doesn't weigh your stitches down in the slightest so no stretching the stitch. Its metal pin closes securely so you know it's not going to fall off. 

I have ordered a few more in a lovely tin so I don't run out (I'm going to need a few for this project). You can even get some in a teeny little sock shape! Do go and have a look at the perfect little designs in their shop - any knitter or crocheter would love any of these items as a gift. 

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!