Thursday 13 October 2022

Scarves galore!

 

This week, I have been perfecting this scarf, the stitch is a kind of hybrid between crocheting with two strands of yarn on your hook and 2-cord chaining. I've been working hard on a tutorial on how to do it along with a few variations. 

The pattern and tutorial will be coming (free!) to a blog near here very soon. Print-ready versions will be available in my Etsy shop for my usual modest fee.  

Last week, (and for the three weeks before that actually!) I was working very, very hard on a Facebook Design a Scarf 2022 challenge.  Along with several other designers, we were challenged to come up with a new design in a very short period of time! Mine has been accepted and tested and is now ready for the exciting unveiling. 

When the challenge goes live, I will need your help ... there will be a vote, if you like my design and want to see it sooner than everyone else's, you can help the unveiling along by voting for it. To get a head start, you need to first join the Facebook Group CAL - Crochet A Long (CLICK THESE WORDS TO VISIT IT). The scarves will be unveiled there and voting will begin.

I can't show you my design or say any more about it at the moment but I will be back in a few days with more details!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!