Thursday 15 July 2010

Advanced notice

Pretend I've told you a long, tedious and uninteresting story about how I came to end up in my GP's surgery on Monday afternoon. The upshot is that she prescribed a seven day course of antibiotic; one of the not uncommon side effects is a bit of an upset stomach.

I am working on beads and jewellery but I'm really only firing on one, possibly two cylinders at the moment. Unless I feel much better tomorrow, I can't really see me being on my stall on Saturday so I thought I'd better let you know.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear that you're not well Sue.

    Put your feet up for a day or two and get well soon.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you feel better!

    And I wanted to thank you for your kind words about losing Buddy. They meant a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I think your good wishes have worked, I took yesterday afternoon off, went to bed early and feel quite a bit better this morning! I'll see how it goes today and then make my mind up about Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!