Wednesday 17 February 2010

Winner of the Aeolian Treasure competition

I have had a draw this afternoon of the three competition entrants and the winner is Kendalee! Please let me know which pair of earrings you would like from the new range. You can have your choice of the Aeolian treasure nugget, Aeolian treasure rondelle or Aeolian treasure dangly nugget earrings. Photographs of the earrings are on this page of my website.

The name Kendalee suggested is also my favourite so I'm using this in the future for this range. Many thanks and congratulations!

I am very grateful to Mandy and Alice for entering via e-mail as well. Hugs to you both.

I will publicise my next competition using my mailing list as well so hopefully I'll get more entries next time! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! Thank you! Do you know, I'd quite forgotten this was a competition :) I feel like it's probably a bit of a cheek to claim my prize at this stage but I am so chuffed that you chose my name! It's such a beautiful combination and I'll always think of your jewellery now when I see black beaches and turquoise sea combined... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendalee, of course you can still claim your prize, I'm sent you an e-mail so we can sort it out for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!