Thursday 23 March 2017

Bottles under the recycling hammer!

Recycling Bombay Sapphire bottle into beads

I'm planning to have a smashing time today!

These Bombay Sapphire bottles have been expertly and efficiently emptied by my sister's petit ami, big thanks to my hero, Jon!

I haven't made any recycled beads for ages. Once the bottles have been broken up into shards small enough to handle in the flame, I will be turning them into beads like these I made a couple of years ago.


I may even make some earrings too!



4 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to hear you may start making jewellery again! Will keep an eye on your Etsy shop! Diane (used to buy from your stall in Cambridge).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! Good to hear from you; I hope you are Harry are both well :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, those beads are gorgeous. They remind me of the sea glass which we collect on Seaham beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!