Wednesday 27 May 2015

Spring into Summer - Flight of Fancy


My real name is 603, I have been in my new home for several days with a bunch of my friends with other numbers. My new owner is very affectionate, She keeps squeezing, kissing and stroking me, she tells me I am her very favourite but she can't decide on a new name for me, sometimes she calls me "magenta" and other times I'm "winey purple". I was told by my previous owner I would be made into a Peacock and my new owner tells me we will have adventures and go to wonderful places together. 

This is what me and my friends are destined for, I don't know why, but we can't get going until 10 June 2015.  I wish she'd get a move on, I'm fed up being stuck in this bag and if that scarf pin pokes me any more, I might just run away!


Scheepjes Spring-into-Summer CAL 2015 Facebook Group

#scheepjeswol #scheepjesCAL2015

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!