Monday 24 November 2014

Here ... have a kiss!


After days and days of cloudy dull and damp, drizzly rain, heavier rain and mizzle, finally we awake to a lovely clear autumn day. I had my breakfast this morning looking through the kitchen window and smiling at this lovely kiss in the sky that travellers to far away places left for me.

However, winter's breath is not far away ...


This was the first time frost has reached the roof of my beadmaking studio.


Seven degrees on my kiln as I turned it on is the coldest we've seen so far this season but the compensations are the lovely colour the beech has gone.


The willow hasn't quite finished shedding yet ... that's my excuse for not raking up the leaves and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the frost was a bit of a shock to the system this morning, but not unwelcome. Why does it send my dog loopy though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy gets extra excited for her walk too, I think scents must be stronger in colder weather or something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!