Friday 11 May 2012

Calling all patriots

We have two events this year in Great Britain that I'm particularly happy to celebrate as they're great for bringing in tourists. As I do business in a city that welcomes many visitors from abroad, I think you'll understand why I am busily celebrating them.

The first is the Queen's diamond jubilee, followed shortly by the Olympics coming to London. In an unashamed and unapologetic effort to cash in, here is a sample of the jubilee jewellery (later to become Olympic jewellery) which will be for sale on my stall in Cambridge this Saturday







There is also a necklace, pendant and a double-stranded bracelet but they weren't finished before the light went for photography so you'll just have to pop along to Cambridge to see those. We have a terrific weekend forecast (THAT makes a change) so hope to see you there ... whatever you're up to, I hope all my readers have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. They are absolutely stunning Sue! Wow! Amazing! I think they'll sell well. Well done. They really do look incredible Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! They are beautiful anyway, like tiny glass paperweights (which are one of my favourite things!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!