Wednesday 23 November 2011

Gosh

Gosh ... I'm busy!

I have got commissions for beads from my Etsy shop, orders from my website and also jewellery commissions from my stall. I don't really feel I deserve any orders from my website, it is so out of date and unloved. However, all this is keeping me extremely busy so this is a quick visit to say that the production system of new indoor studio and outdoor lampwork studio are both working well and keeping me fully occupied.

The photo above is a commission from my Etsy shop for 25 of my pink swirly lampwork beads.

I'll probably be preoccupied 'til Christmas so apologies if my visits here are sporadic and brief!

1 comment:

  1. Busy ?
    Busy with tree's :-) ha ha..
    Stay busy Sue... :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!