Thursday 3 February 2011

Computer problems and calling Heather!

Since the last Windows automatic update, my laptop been difficult to boot. Consequently, I just didn't switch it off for a couple of weeks whilst I got my accounts and tax return done as I needed information in it to do so. Now that's out of the way, I've been trying to fix it but unfortunately, now it won't turn on at all!

It's within its year's warranty so I'm going to take it back to hopefully be fixed but I don't know when I can get it to the shop or how long they'll keep it. I can use this desktop PC to download new e-mails but I can't access old ones til I get the laptop working again. I was in the middle of e-mail exchanges with Heather about her daughter's wedding jewellery. She was expecting me to post a package of sample beads yesterday but I can't get at her address so Heather, if you're reading this, please can you send me your address again. Thanks!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!