Thursday 4 June 2009

We have a winner!

I am pleased to say we have a winner, but not of the elections, sorry! Make sure that in the excitement of the announcement of the winner of my Name that Jewellery competition, you don't all forget to go and vote!

There were all of six entries ... that's three fewer than my previous competition! I shall have to make the prizes bigger methinks! Anyway, what you've all been waiting for is ...

Eric with "Blue planet with moon"! Thank you for entering Eric, I have your address from a previous website order so I shall be posting the earrings to you tomorrow! I'll e-mail you when I dispatch.

Now I have to pick a name for the jewellery from all the suggestions, I do like "blue planet with moon" as it's very descriptive of the beads. In fact all the suggestions would've fitted the jewellery well but just pipping the others is "Akamai", as suggested by Dani in her blog comment last week. So I shall be putting the jewellery on the website under that name but it will be in the Gallery section as it's already been sold.

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!