Friday 12 June 2009

Red mist success

I am pleased to say that I have sold a pair of the Red Mist earrings to one of my regular customers and also, her friend wants the Red Mist necklace - all without ever setting themselves down on my stall! As soon as I receive the cheque, I will be making the promised donation of half of the proceeds to the Orangutan Foundation. It's nice to know people actually read my blog (even if you don't leave comments!) :-)

Fear not, I still have a (not yet photographed) Red Mist pendant and a further pair of earrings should anyone want to see (and or buy) them tomorrow on my stall at the Art & Craft Market in Trinity Street, Cambridge!

I've put a few new items on the website today, highlights of these below:

Bracelet made with handmade lampwork glass beadsBracelet made with handmade lampwork glass beadsHand made bracelet with handmade lampwork beads and fair trade hill tribe silver beads

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I love the hagstone braclet it is beautiful. Emma Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, good to hear from you again! Every time I make a bracelet with these beads, it sells on the first outing on the stall, this one was no different. There will be another this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!