Monday 22 June 2009

Communication error

I was so busy making replacement stock for my stall last week, I didn't get the chance to photograph any of my new items for the blog or the website. Conscious of the fact that I haven't shown you anything for over a week, I took a photograph of some new experimental beads that I am going to go into production with this week but my digital camera is giving me a "Communication Error" when I'm trying to download them into my computer.

I'll try with DH's laptop this evening when he's back from work to see if the problem is with the computer or the camera so sorry about the lack of updates. I do have new work to show you when the camera is back in operation.

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!