Monday 16 March 2009

Caterpillar bracelet

I have been reviewing the photographs I took of my new hammered silver designs that I promised last week but they need re-doing. I seem to find silver items (with no beads) really difficult to photograph, last time I used a mirror and they came out well so I'll give it another go. As I sold the items on Saturday, I also need to re-make them as well!


In the meantime, these two new products are going onto the website shortly, both are made with lampwork beads created using recycled Perrier water bottles. I'm not sure you can see that every other bead on the bracelet has been etched to a matt finish. DH very helpfully told me that he thought the bracelet looked like a caterpillar. So, ignore the name, it's actually a very nice looking bracelet!

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!