Sunday 18 March 2018

And another thing ...!



The weather must be mad at my last posting because winter has returned with a vengeance this weekend.

In fact I do feel a bit responsible. During the original Beast from the East’s blast in February, we arranged to go garden visiting to look at snowdrops with good friends who live some distance away. Due to the difficulties travelling, not to mention the way the snow was inconveniently hiding the flowers underneath, we postponed.

Never mind snowdrops, we rearranged to  have our day out when the miniature daffodils will be out in March. That was yesterday. Thinking there’s no enjoyment to be had in going outside during a blizzard in (feels like) -8 temperatures, we postponed a second time. 

I won’t be revealing the newly arranged date, if it snows in April, I’d like to retain the right of plausible deniability. This time, when winter retreats, I will not be rude. Instead, I will blow it an affectionate kiss, wave it a fond farewell, we’ll miss you ... see you next year ... can’t wait! 

0   Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!