Friday 5 November 2010

Couple of bracelets

I've just added two new bracelets to my website.


I don't make many charm bracelets; I absolutely love them but they take so long to make, they are a bit of a labour of love - it's very difficult to get back the amount I should charge for them so there's a real bargain to be had on my stall in Cambridge tomorrow!


This is a new hammered sterling silver bracelet, a double version of my random link asterope range of items. It's hallmarked 925 sterling silver by the London Assay Office, it's adjustable though I can resize to fit exactly if you bring your wrist along with you ;-) and it has a safety chain.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I really think you should come West. Bringing all your goodies with you :-)x x x
    Good luck tomorrow. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Il braccialetto viola è superlativo! Hai accostato i colori stupendamente! Brava. Ciao. Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I love it when people leave me messages!